- Where is your hometown?
Ubbergen, The Netherlands
- What is your occupation?
Next year, I’ll start a Bachelor in Mathematics at the University
- What are your hobbies/interests?
Ballroom dancing, Fashion (Japanese), Archery, Drawing
- What do you like about Japan?
The rich culture, especially the clothes. Also the modern ‘’craziness’’ of Japan
- Why did you choose Japan?
Atmosphere, rich culture, modern street fashion
- Where is/are your favorite place/s in Tokyo?
Harajuku, Asakusa, Ikebukuro
- What is your favorite Japanese food?
Sushi and soy beans
- What were the countries you have visited, and will visit after Japan?
I’ve visited Malaysia, China, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand & Vietnam in Asia
- What do you like about Musashi?
mostly all the new people that I’ve met there. I feel like in Musashi you meet new people everyday, but because they all stay for longer periods of time, you also have lots of time to spend time with the people you’ve met before
Posted in Staff