- Where is your hometown?
- What is your occupation?
I’m a student
- What are your hobbies/interests?
I like music, playing sports and staying with my friends
- What do you like about Japan?
Japan is amazing. It’s a perfect mix between historical and technological things.
- Why did you choose Japan?
Because I’m studying Japanese at the Univerisity
- Where is/are your favorite place/s in Tokyo?
They are: Asakusa, Ueno, Shinjuku, Harajuku and Ikebukuro
- What is your favorite Japanese food?
Gyoza and Takoyaki
- What were the countries you have visited, and will visit after Japan?
I visited: England, Macia, France, Scotland, Czech Republic, Egypt, Greece, Japan, Poland, Germany, Tunisia
I will visit: Spain, Portugal and Iceland
- What do you like about Musashi?
It’s amazing. Best place ever. Friendly people, excellent position, so you can go everywhere. I felt like in my home.
Posted in Staff