How to Apply
Step 1. Contact us.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We will reply by phone or email. If you would like to visit and check out the location, we are happy to arrange an appointment.
Step 2. Visiting our place and checking out the facility.
If you choose to have a look in our share house, please feel free to contact us. We can make an appointment between 3pm to 7pm.
Step 3. Screening and contract.
We are a relatively small share house. To maintain a comfortable and pleasant community we would like to ask you a few questions regarding your background and your plans here during your intended stay.
ID and contact number are required for the background check:
- Passport or Residence Card.
- Emergency contact number in Japan and home country.
*** We will tell you the results of interview within 3 days.
If you want to make a reservation, we can secure the room / bed for you upon payment of the deposit of 10,000 yen.
If you cancel the reservation, we cannot refund the deposit.
Step 4. Payment of an amount required and move in.
The sum of following amount is required to pay upon moving in:
- Rent for one month: depending on the type of accommodation
- Deposit: 10,000 yen
- Utility costs: 5,000 yen or 8,000 yen
- You must stay for minimum of one month.
- A mattress, blanket and a pillow on each bed are provided. However, you will not be equipped with bed sheets and covers. Please make sure to bring your own sheets and covers during your stay.
- The manager is available between 15:00 to 19:00 for tenant’s questions and requests.
Moving out Notification:
Please notify us one month prior to the date of departure, by telephone or e-mail. You will be contacted within two business days by the manager. The contract will end exactly 30 days after notification by the tenant. If you contact the owner within one month prior to departure, you will be required to pay the equivalent of one month’s rent from the date of request. Please make sure to change your postal address through the proper authorities as soon as possible.
Thank you for cleaning your space and taking all your luggage along with you.
You will get your deposit back promptly after departure. If there is any noticeable damage to your space, we will subtract the amount needed for repair from your deposit.