1. To prevent fire and to maintain a good community
- This share house is strictly no smoking in any area, except designated smoking area.
Smoking area is near the washing machine at 634 House Classic. If you violate this rule, we ask you to leave the house immediately.
- Please do not use fire inside the building.
Using fire inside the building is strictly prohibited. It may cause fire in the share house. If you violate this rule, we ask you to leave the share house immediately.
- Making loud voice, sitting on the street, and drinking alcohol on the street around the share house is strictly prohibited.
We often receive complaints from our neighborhood. If we find anyone who offending against this rule, being called a police, or being complained by neighbors, we ask you to leave the share house immediately. Rent and deposit will not be refunded in this case.
- Please be considerate of other residents, especially during night time.
Please be quiet at night time (especially 10:00 pm – 5:00 am).
Playing instruments/music/video without earphones is prohibited at night time.
- Letting your friends stay all night in our house is prohibited.
We may be able to offer a bed for a fee, if the bed is available. Please ask the management about the availability.
2. To maintain cleanliness and orderliness
- Please wash your dishes by yourself.
Washing dishes is not a part of free accommodation staff’s duties.
- Please do not leave your belongings in common area.
We neither take any responsibility for any lost items, nor keep any valuables.
If you have foods and drinks, please write your name and store it in your designated kitchen box or the refrigerator.
- Please refrain from bringing your foods and drinks to your room.
For sanitary reason, we ask you not to eat or drink in your room. Please do not leave unfinished foods or drinks in anywhere.
- Please segregate garbage.
Plastics are burnables.
- Please use your own linen, duvet cover, pillow case and bed pad.
We only offer 3 items for bedding – bed mattress, blanket and pillow.
If bed mattress is damaged or soiled because of not using linen and covers, we will deduct the repair fee from your deposit.
- Please prepare soap, shampoo, and other amenities by yourself.
Please do not leave your amenities in a shower room.
- When you ask for home delivery service, please specify the time that you can collect.
Please collect mails and packages delivered to you, otherwise they may be disposed after a period of time.
3. To manage the house
- Please make sure to turn off air-conditioner / heater when you are not there.
Please save electricity, especially during summer and winter.
- For those who have bicycle, please report its security registration number to the management.
When we find unreported bicycles, we may ask the police or city officers to remove the bicycle.
When you park the bicycle in front of the share house, make sure that it doesn’t protrude onto the street.
- Rents are prepaid. Please pay before the one month period begins.
Rents may be paid either by bank transfer or cash to us.
- Please notice us at least one month before you leave share house.
We will ask you to pay one month rent from the date you noticed us. Please make an appointment with us to check the rooms when you leave. (appointment is between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm).
Thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation!!!
We all hope you have pleasant stay in our share house!!!
International Share House 634